Discreetly Straighten Your Smile with Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a common alternative to traditional braces that many teens and adults turn to for a straighter smile. Patients tend to lean towards Invisalign® treatment because they aren’t bombarded by traditional braces and the countless re-wiring dental visits.
Invisalign® consists of clear aligner trays that you will wear throughout the day. The only time you will need to remove your aligners is to consume food and brush your teeth! Patients enjoy Invisalign® because the aligners are comfortable, removable and generally lead to a straighter bite quicker than traditional braces.
How does Invisalign® Measure Up?
At Castle Pines Dental Group, we can sit down with you to assess your teeth and decide if you are an Invisalign® candidate. Generally, Invisalign® treatment can correct the same issues as traditional braces.
We recommend Invisalign® for patients that have:
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough space in the jaw for teeth to fit in comfortably
- Underbite: Lower teeth jut out past upper teeth
- Open Bite: Upper and lower teeth don’t completely close together
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in on lower teeth
- Gap Teeth: Extra space in between teeth
- Cross-Bite: Upper and lower jaws don’t line up
Free Castle Rock Invisalign® Consultation
Our team is excited to speak with you about aligning your smile! Our dentists will be able to sit with you and discuss a treatment plan that works for you. Contact us to schedule your free consultation.