Are Missing Teeth Affecting Your Confidence?
Are you embarrassed about missing or damaged teeth? You are not alone. Over 100 million adults are missing teeth.
Dental implants are small, durable, titanium posts that dentists place in the jaw bone during surgery. The surgery results in the bone and post merging together, creating a foundation for crowns, bridges or over-dentures.
While heavy smokers and those with conditions such as diabetes or heart disease need to be evaluated prior to this procedure, anyone in good health is typically able to undergo dental implant surgery.
Benefits of Implants
Dental implants offer a host of benefits, such as:
- Replacing missing teeth naturally and attaching to living bone for that real tooth feel.
- Improving appearance and self-confidence.
- Refining your bite, improving chewing, eating and talking.
- Providing support for bridges and crowns.
- Providing an alternative to dentures without the hassle of denture glues and pastes.
- Securing dentures to provide a pleasant fit.
- Reducing wrinkles on your face, giving you a younger appearance.
- Providing a lifetime solution to dental problems.
Types of Implants
We offer several dental implant options to our patients. Learn more about each option:
Learn more about gum disease, a common cause of missing teeth. Those who suffer from gum disease may be interested in seeing a periodontist, a dentist who specializes in gum health.
Call to Set up an Appointment
We have a periodontist on site in our Castle Rock office to help treat your gum disease, and an oral surgeon who can complete your dental implant procedure. Request an appointment online today or give us a call at (720) 457-1111.